New England’s Premier Rotating Biological Contactor source
The highly skilled team at Mountain Machine Works comes equipped with more than 30 years of hands-on experience in fabrication and on-site field machining of RBC units. We offer fair and competitive pricing, one-point project management, and workmanship that exceeds expectation in quality and innovation. Whether you need a failing RBC fixed, or a challenging on-site disassembly or assembly performed, we can help.
Northeast RBC Specialists is a division of Mountain Machine Works specializing in RBC repair and scheduled maintenance, on-site inspection, and shaft repair and replacement—we’re your experts in Rotating Biological Contactor systems.
Shaft Repair & Replacement
NERBC can fix or replace your worn RBC shafts.
- NERBC uses weld repair procedures to fix your worn shaft.
- A weld repair will last much longer than an epoxy shaft repair.
- If your shaft is beyond repair or is broken, NERBC can replace your entire shaft end unit.
Typical Shaft Repair & Replacement For:
Lyco/Siemens – Walker/Clow
- Main (Drive) Shaft Replacement
- Main (Idler) Shaft Replacement
- Shaft Repair – Drive Side
- Shaft Repair – Idler Side
Bearings & Load cells
- NERBC can replace your worn bearing with a quality bearing supplied by you or NERBC.
- You can feel confident that our staff will install your bearing to its factory specifications.
- NERBC will fully grease your new bearing and make sure your staff has a copy of the OEM greasing instructions.
- We can install new or replace your existing load cells so you can monitor your system better.
- No need to order bearings that have a long lead time. We keep standard bearings in stock to reduce your down time.
RBC Media & Frame Replacement
- We can replace any of your media with quality OEM parts.
- Choose between OEM & our own custom media supports for your replacement project.
- Obsolete OEM hardware? Not a problem. We can fabricate replacements for you.
- All of our custom media hardware is galvanized not painted, for lasting corrosion resistance.
Mountain Machine Works
2589 Hotel Road
Auburn, Maine 04210